Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Profound Spiritual Experiences

Based on honestly seeking the truth, I had two major spiritual experiences that totally changed my life. One was a direct experience with God, September 3, 1972. The other was a direct experience with Father's spirit, August 30, 2015. A 43 year difference. Of some interest also, Father passed away on my 40th spiritual birthday.
I was attending a Divine Principle workshop in Booneville, CA. At the end of the three day workshop we went out to shake hands with "Papasan" Choi, pioneer of Japan and the Western US. The clouds parted and the sun shone through at that exact time. I was quite moved by the workshop and went to sit down in the field to bask in the good feelings. Mr. Choi's young son, Chinky, came over and sat next to me. Suddenly I heard a rustling almost roaring sound. It sounded like thousand of flags fluttering. Some say it could have been angel's wings. I saw a golden light envelope the sky and felt and incredible surge of God's infinite, powerful, yet sensitive parental love. I realized the essence of the universe is that parental love and Chinky's presence completed that circuit of parental love.
From that point on I realized I needed to study the Principle more and connect more consistently to the overflowing God of love. As I have my own children I realize more and more how God must feel.
On August 30, 2015 Kayo and I traveled to Newfoundland, PA to participate in a blessing officiated by Hyung Jin Nim, Father Moon's youngest son and the spiritual heir chosen by Father Moon.
A Great experience in the Poconos. Blessing at Sanctuary Church, Newfoundland, PA
As we flew into Newark airport, a clear Friday night, the full moon shone on the a Freedom Tower and the Statue of Liberty. It was very moving. We rented a car and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Rockaway. Early Saturday morning we drove to Newfoundland, a little over an hour away. It seemed shorter because the drive is so beautiful and our spirit was enhanced as we get closer to Newfoundland.
We visited Sanctuary Church and checked out the surrounding area - Sparky's Restaurant, some beautiful lakes, and peaceful scenery. We felt a very good spirit all day.
That night at the hotel, I drifted off to sleep, and envisioned myself being sprinkled by holy water by Heung Jin Nim, but then Father's spirit shone through him and sprinkled us with Holy Water. I woke up and tears came to my eyes.
The next morning we headed back to SC for the big event. There were so many family members there from all over the world. It was like old times again only better.
A beautiful fresh spirit encompassed us all and the programs began. Many times I envisioned Father in my mind's eye and felt his presence. Tearing up was rather commonplace. I heard that Hyung Jin Nim devotes all of Saturday to prepare for Sunday. Yesterday it was reported that Father came to him while he was preparing and he just broke down in tears.
Needless to say it was an epic event and I heard that it reverberated world wide.
Everything went very smoothly internally and externally. I recommend all to keep striving to connect with Father and his guidance to connect to God, as he said we all can. That is, and always has been, the real solution to any problems.
Since that event, our lives have taken on an even better trajectory. Some challenges occurred, but very nice progress emerged from them.
God's parental heart is unfailing, infinite, and beyond time and space. Seek Him and he will find you and lead you in wondrous ways, and you will understand him more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment