Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Message from Kayo Alexander

I once had a dream of TM; she was shining like the full moon at night. I had a realization then that she was the Queen of the universe! I loved her. So please understand my shock and sorrow when I had to conclude that she was compromised! This realization of mine was not based on any gossiping, it was based on reading and listening to her actual words. Please read her speeches since TF's passing. It is clear to me that she has denied his legacy, ignored his wishes regarding the 8 great textbooks, his heir, not sell the property, among others. Moreover, now she claims she was born without the original sin, and Han blood line is greater than Moon, etc. She was great, but she got compromised at the very end! I am very sorry when I have to say this.

No comments:

Post a Comment