Friday, March 4, 2016

I and others in Sanctuary Church take TF and TP very seriously

Jonathan Diamond is a FFWP member in Pennsylvania. The following is his response to a post about a Kodan leader instructing the members not to have any give and take with Sanctuary members.
"Jonathan Diamond If such direction was given it is clear why . Sanctuary Church is so hateful and slanderous towards True Mother, so twisting and misunderstanding of Her every word and deed, what is there to talk about?True Mothers direction is to focus on home church and tribal Messiahship. Seems reasonable to spend our limited time and energy in ways that can produce good results for God."
Anslie Abraham
My response to Jonathan Diamond, your statement above in my opinion spews nothing but hate. I know you are with mother but I still love you, including all other members on mother's side. In my mind nothing about you has changed. You chose to take side with mother in ignorance, we chose Hyung Ji Nim the appointed heir of TF. Like many members on your side you are also emotionally involved with mother and we understand that.
Emotionally speaking I also love mother also like most of you, but I, like others in Sanctuary Church think principally. We put the desires, instructions and above all the sacrifices of True Father, who is the principal founder of our movement at the forefront. When I joined the Church I saw father first, I heard father first, I came to believe him to be the 2nd coming of Jesus. I learned the Divine Principle that TF taught.
I never heard mother teaching DP or speaking to members, doing hun dok hae with members. I heard TF went to jail many time for teaching DP in North Korea. I heard True Father beaten to death by the North Koreans police and thrown outside on the ice to die. I heard TF was sent to the death camp in North Korea. Now tell me why would I not honor the sacrifices and desires of TF. He appoints Hyung Ji Nim to be his successor after he is gone, this is his desire and instructions to follow after he is gone. Please think why TF crowned Hyung Jin Nim and Yeonah Nim, not one time, not two times but three times at different occasions along with mother.
If TF desired mother to take control after he is gone then would he not have appointed mother as his successor, and in that case he would not have appointed Hyung Ji Nim as his successor. Why should I follow mother now after all my life I followed TF who was publicly persecuted shunned from many countries, sent to jail, persecuted for my sake and fasted and prayed with tears for the salvation of the world. Do you Jonathan know of any Rock that is called the 'Rock of Tears' after mother's name?
Remember, we follow TF and want to do what he desired. He loved even those who he knew would betray him including mother, and therefore we love you likewise. But loving does not mean that we hide the truth. If you are wrong, someone has to tell you that you are wrong, especially in providential matters. If no one points out your wrong doing then all wrongs is eventually considered right. This is the reason we have to tell you what is right and what is wrong. This is not hate this is called Correction.
TF in his life time promoted mother in many ways, appointed her as head of women's organization, sent her out for speaking tours. He shared with her his prominence and prestige and he made sure that members know publicly that he loved her. Let me ask you, Jonathan, did he ever once in his life time said that we should follow mother after his ascension? On the contrary he appointed Hyung Jin Nim publicly three times, why, why? Can't you see the obvious? I write this with heavy heart, for I and others in Sanctuary Church take TF and TP very seriously in life and we are utterly heart broken with what has happened to our movement that True Father founded with Tears Sweat and Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment